register to reply

Bulls  

Farmerjo355
Trusted Member

Anyone else got the most arsehole bulls this year? I swear everyone I talk to tells me how bad the bulls the have are compared to last season. Weird

Topic Tags
5 Replies
Anna
 Anna
Admin

Look at my guys...  These bulls have their own coffee club.  they stay away from the heifers and chitchat like that. got no personal space either.  (I call them coffee drinkers this season)

Screen Shot 2019 12 05 at 2.40.05 AM

Karlo Monte

Heard a sad story just recently about a fatal injury from a bull attack while in the yards. They can be really aggressive especially when they arrive the first day or before you mix them with the girls. "Never trust a bull" they say. That's why I never turn my back on them. They can be a thing of beauty but always beware.

1 Reply
Jason

@karlo-monte

Can I ask you what kind of injury it was?? 

I pet bulls on the head. maybe I should stop

Anna
 Anna
Admin

Some times the bulls follow the cows in the yards and I go in to get them out. How dangerous! but somebody gotta do it. I don't like them to go to the platform and line up. (40 ASHD) They turn around and cause all sorts of problems

Anna
 Anna
Admin

One of my staff made this poster a couple of years ago and sent it to me.

This cow totally fell in love with a bull she would not come to the yard so she could stay with this handsome guy. Look how she is kissing the bull. 

IMG 0925

register to reply